There are 2 ways you can access your transaction history:
- through the Transactions tab (where you can view all transactions or filter by various criteria such as amount or status)
- through the Daily Summary tab where you can view your transactions for each day.
Through the transactions tab
1: Login to the Mint mPOS Merchant Portal
2: Select the “Transactions” tab
3: You can search and filter out transactions based on:
- Amount (e.g. from $5 to $150)
- A range of dates (e.g. from 1 July 2017 to 20 July 2017)
- Status (Authorized, Declined, Reversed, Refunded)
4: Once you have selected your criteria, click the blue search icon.
Through the daily summary tab
The Daily Summary Detail screen shows:
- Totals by scheme (Visa, MasterCard, EFTPOS, others)
- Total for the day
- A list of all transactions included in the Daily Summary
You can view the details of any transaction by clicking on that transaction in the Daily Summary.