Navigating Your mPOS M10
Get to know your new device with the diagram below.
- Swipe Card Slot - reads magnetic stripe cards.
- LED Display - displays instructions for user.
- Power Button - used to power the terminal on and off and
enter sleep mode.
- Revive Button - pin-hole reset button used to activate the
- Enter Key - confirms actions including PIN entry.
- Cancel Key - cancels actions including PIN entry.
- Clear Key - removes the last PIN digit entered.
- Card Slot - reads chip embedded in the card.
- Charging LED - red LED above Micro-USB connector, indicates
unit is charging.
- USB connector - USB Micro-B receptacle used for charging.
- Contactless LED - green LEDs indicate different stages of a
contactless card transaction