Connect your WooCommerce site to your Mint account by configuring the plug-in settings.
NOTE: You will need to be logged in to your WP-admin account to complete these steps.
Follow the steps to select how you will use the payments plug-in before completing your configuration.
To complete the following steps, you will need to update the settings in the WooCommerce plug-in using the credentials found in your Mint Merchant Portal.
- In the Merchant Portal, navigate to Company > Merchant Settings.
- Copy the Company Token found at the top of the page.
- In WooCommerce navigate to the payment settings section: WooCommerce plug-in > settings > payments > Manage
- Paste the Company Token into the Prod Token section.
- In the Prod Bearer Token section add the key that had been provided to you by Mint during your account set up and onboarding.
- Ensure that you have Test Mode unchecked.
- Click Save Changes.