This can be completed by users who have agent or administrator access.
- Navigate to New Payment from the main navigation menu.
- Complete the required fields shown:
- Recipient's Reference - this is an external reference that will be seen by the Payee, and could be the Payee's invoice number or transaction reference.
- Sender's Reference - this is an external reference that will be seen by the Payee, and could be your business's invoice number, itinerary number or transaction reference.
- Passenger Name - this is the name of the customer who will be traveling.
- Total Amount - this is the amount to be paid/ transferred.
- Notes - this is an internal note and will not be seen by the Payee.
- Payments Date - this is the date on which the payment will be processed. It can either be the date the payment is created or a future date.
- Payee Name or Number - search your list of Payees using their business name.
- Favourite Payees - this is your most frequently used Payees.
- Click Proceed with Payment when you have completed the relevant fields.
- You will be shown a payment confirmation screen with the details you have entered, review the content, and click Confirm to proceed.
- Once confirmed, you will see a Transaction Number starting with the letter 'M' under the Payment Details section. This is the unique reference number for this payment.
Once the payment has been created and confirmed it will need to be approved - the process for how to do this can be seen here.