In order to use the mPOS App and card reader, you must be set up as a mobile user by your account admin.
Before you start, make sure you have your ‘New User' email with your User ID and temporary PIN.
- Open the Mint mPOS App and tap login.
- Enter your User ID and temporary PIN and select Sign In.
You will receive an SMS with an activation code.
- Enter the activation code and tap Continue.
- Choose a new PIN and confirm new PIN then tap Continue.
You are now ready to take your first payment with Mint mPOS. To see how to do this, click here.
What if I've forgotten my PIN?
- Open the Mint mPOS App and tap Log In.
- Tap Forgot PIN?
- Enter the email address associated with your mPOS log in and tap Send Email.
We will send you a new temporary PIN along with instructions on how to reset your password.
You will receive an SMS with an activation code, which you’ll need to continue the password reset process.
- Open the Mint mPOS App, enter your email and the temporary PIN that was included in the email.
- Follow the instructions to finalise the password reset process.