A guide to setting up your device by pairing with Bluetooth for the first time
Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone or tablet before beginning the pairing process below.
- When you receive your device, turn it on using the power button - your Mint mPOS Reader will be in Ready to Pair mode.
In Ready to Pair mode, the Bluetooth icon will flash on the screen.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth settings of your smartphone/ tablet.
- Select the Mint mPOS Reader from the list of discoverable devices.
It will display as Mint mPOS and the last 3 digits of the device serial number.
This number can be found on the back of the Mint mPOS Reader.
- Once you select the reader, both the reader and the device will display the same 6-digit passkey.
Confirm that the codes match by pressing the Enter key on the reader, and OK/ Pair on your device.
- Once the reader is successfully paired with your device, the Bluetooth icon on the screen will stop flashing.