How to process a refund in the Mint mPOS App for transactions that have been processed on your M10 device.
- In the Mint mPOS App, navigate to the Transaction History in the App menu.
- Tap on the transaction that you wish to refund - you can identify this based on the amount, date, or last 4 digits of the card number.
- Select Refund.
- Confirm the amount (partial or full refund), then press Refund.
- You will then need to tap, swipe or insert the card that was originally used to process the transaction. Follow the prompts to finalise the refund.
- You will see a confirmation screen stating that the refund was successful or not.