This is your step-by-step guide to setting up Mint's eCommerce Payments Plug-In for Shopify.
- Navigate to the link below in your browser:
- Log in to your Shopify account - note that this process must be completed by the Store Owner.
- Click install payment provider
- Configure Plug-In parameters: From your Shopify Admin, go to Settings > Payments.
- In the Third-party Providers section, click Choose third-party provider.
- Search for Mint in the list of providers
- Enter the Terminal and SecureCode information provided by Mint, then deselect any card types you do not wish to offer.
- Do not select Enable test mode (leave the box unchecked).
- Click Activate.